Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Training in Yelahanka
Green Belt, Black Belt and Yellow Belt Certification based in Yelahanka
We provides Best Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Yelahanka as per the current industry standards. Our training programs will enable professionals to secure placements in MNCs.
Google Reviews – 4.8 Rating
UrbanPro Reviews – 5 Rating
Justdial Reviews – 4.5 Rating
Facebook Reviews – 4.8 Rating
Comprehensive training and exam preparation to achieve the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification with the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) – the most highly regarded independent, global Green Belt Certification.
Six Sigma Course Speaker
Experience of starting up Six Sigma Training and consulting businesses in more than 6 countries.
Trained around 2,50,000 professionals in Six Sigma, Lean, Six Sigma (Black belts and Master Black Belts), Process Excellence, AI, Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Blue Ocean Strategy, SPC, Balanced Score Card and Soft Skills.
Total 28 years of experience with 11 years in the manufacturing industry and 17 years in Service industry in various domains like Oil, Banking, manufacturing, IT, ITES, Healthcare, Finance, BPO, Insurance, Shipping, Supply Chain, Logistics, Petrochemicals, Steel, etc.
We are one of the most recommended Six Sigma Green Belt Training Institute in Yelahanka that offers hands on practical knowledge / practical implementation on live projects and will ensure the job with the help of advance level Six Sigma Green Belt Training Courses.
This course is very comprehensive and doesn’t require any pre-requisite training. You will learn the foundation skills and develop up to the Green Belt level as part of this intensive, 4-day course.
At Yelahanka, Six Sigma Green Belt Training is conducted by specialist working certified corporate professionals having 28+ years of experience in implementing real-time Six Sigma Green Belt projects.
For participants focused on Certification preparation, it is important to know that the IASSC Global Certification is exam based.
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training courses are run by Lean Six Sigma experts.
Six Sigma Training in Yelahanka – Gallery
Anexas is well-equipped Six Sigma Green Belt Training Center in Yelahanka.
Candidates will implement the following concepts under Six Sigma Green Belt :- Project charter, VOC to CTQs, Kano Model, SIPOC , Process capability, segmentation and stratification, Measurement system analysis, Box plot, rolled throughput yield, process map analys is on real time projects along with Six Sigma Green Belt Placement Training modules like aptitude test preparation etc.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Format
No: of Questions: 100
Examination Duration: 3 Hour (180 Minutes)
Passing Criteria: 60 marks required (60 out of 100 available) to pass, equivalent to 60%
What you will learn from this LSSGB Training?
Duration: 4 day course
After completing this course, you will have the:
- Understanding of the concepts, implementation & objectives of Six Sigma
- Ability to use a structured approach to process improvement
- Ability to use DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Implement and Control) methodology
- Skill to predict, prevent and control defects in a process
- Understanding of the elements of waste
- Skills to achieve sustainable quality improvement through process improvement
- Understanding of the tools of process discovery
- Understanding of variation in processes
- Skills to reduce variation in processes and achieve predicted outcomes
- Ability to identify, measure and analyse process potential
- Usage of inferential statistics
- Usage of hypothesis testing
- Understanding when to use which Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to use Capability Analysis to control processes
- Knowledge of the interdependence of Lean tools
- Skills to prevent, identify and control defects
- Understanding and use of statistical process control
- Skills to train, document, monitor, respond, and align systems
- Skills to provide sustainable and cost-effective improvement in processes
IN-HOUSE TRAINING BENEFITS:
- Tailored to your team at no extra cost
- Cost effective – great group pricing
- You choose the day, duration, place and time
- Flexible length – sessions as short as 1-hour
- Greatest impact in the shortest time
- Great team building opportunity
- More convenient, people don’t need to go off-site
CLASS DATES – FOR LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Pay on Invoice or by Credit Card
- Phone: +91 8792857954
- Email: email@example.com
Anexas is the well-known Six Sigma Green Belt Training Center in Yelahanka with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities. We also provide online access of servers so that candidates will implement the projects at their home easily.
Anexas in Yelahanka mentored more than 3000+ candidates with Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training in Yelahanka at very reasonable fee. The course curriculum is customized as per the requirement of candidates/corporates.
Our strong associations with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, TCS, IBM etc. makes us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe.
We have placed thousands of students according to their skills and area of interest that makes us preferred Six Sigma Green Belt Training Institute in Yelahanka.
Next, we closely monitor the growth of students during training program and assist them to increase their performance and level of knowledge.
FAQs on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Yelahanka
What is Six Sigma Green Belt?
Why Six Sigma Green Belt?
Exposure for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified Professionals.
Organizations interested in Green Belt or Black Belt certification, but still not aware of benefits of them. There are many advantages that you will experience after becoming a Green Belt certified, and here are some of those.
a) Strategic Benefits
b) People Development Benefits
c) Financial Benefits
d) Customer Benefits
e) Competitive Benefits
Who should take up Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course?
Engineers / Professionals / Executives who want to understand Six Sigma as a management tool for process and performance improvement at their work place.
Quality and Process Managers, Engineers and Executives who need to gain knowledge of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements.
Production Managers, Production Supervisors and Customer Service Managers.
Consultants who want to add Six Sigma Green Belt in their service offerings and help their customers implement it.
What is the prerequisite to take up Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course is beneficial for engineers, managers, quality professionals and process owners with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
People also searched for
- Six Sigma Agency Yelahanka
- Six Sigma Company in Yelahanka
- Six Sigma Experts in Yelahanka
- Six Sigma Classes in Yelahanka
- Six Sigma Training in Yelahanka
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training in Yelahanka
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training in Yelahanka
- Master Black Belt Training in Yelahanka